Blue and Orange Scarves

I would love to blame my lack of time for weaving on school. I'm a student now, so I have to study! But that really isn't true. I manage to do the vast majority of my schoolwork on campus. Which means that I have two mornings per week and 3 full weekend days free. Unless I have a test, and then I do study at home.
Most of my time is absorbed by this new house! There is just so much to do! It can always be improved. Being a home owner really makes you care a lot more. Things like pulling out blackberry will haunt me until I do it, so I spend my time on that instead of weaving. Sad.

But I did finish these scarves! Here they are drying on the sun-lit loom:

And a fairly blurry picture of me modeling one:
I decided to cut them off of the warp when I finished them so that I could get them in the mail faster. I did not realize how long my warp was! I think I could get another scarf out of it! So now I'm confronted with the dangling knots of procrastination. I need to motivate and get the rest of this warp woven!

Comments

Popular Posts