Exam Season

I have not been weaving.
I have a high priority weaving project coming up in the near future, but I had to order yarn for it. And then the yarn was back ordered, so I have to wait. I thought about starting another project while I was waiting (and in fact started to wind a warp), but I then got so busy that I changed my mind. Better to have my loom open and free when that yarn finally arrives.

Why am I so busy? Well, the next two weeks are exam season. I have 2 big projects due and 3 final exams before the end of the quarter (Spring Break!). In addition to that, I've decided to apply for an internship and the Master's Program. So, I've got a lot to do before the end of March.

In other news, it was a beautiful weekend! I've started to plant a few things out back, including a patch of onion starts. But the neighbor's cat seems to think that my onion patch doubles as a litter box. We've been battling over this for a while now. So Gus decided to build me a bad cat prevention screen:
I was impressed by how little bad language he used. And how well it turned out! Look at that! He's handy!

And then there is Slinky, she's a good cat. Mostly because she's an indoor cat and therefore does not torture the neighbors. But she does have her own little garden to tend to (via chewing).

Comments

Popular Posts