Holiday Crafts

I have not been doing a lot of blogging lately, because I have been busy rocking my first quarter back at school. I was a little worried about being able to do the school thing again, but I am glad to report that I still got it.

Now I am on Winter Break, and Gus isn't off until next week. Being a one-car-family, that means that I'm at home this week (I'm more than happy to take the bus, but it won't stop raining!).

Here are a few of the things that I've been making to keep myself busy:

Paper snowflakes!
Hemming all those napkins I made MONTHS ago.
And a new warp! I'm not sure about those colors. But I'm starting to think that I never am at this stage.
And you may have noticed at the beginning of this post that I am teaching myself to embroider. So much fun!
Tomorrow I get to go visit my mom and bake for the holidays!

note: the embroidery at the top of the page came from Sublime Stiching's Rock 'N Roll pack

Comments

Popular Posts