Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Next Mess

I started out with these two beautiful bamboo yarns:
And I ended up with this mess: I wound this warp almost a month ago and put it away until I finished the Margaret Lucille wrap.
When I was finally ready to warp it onto my loom, I decided that I wanted it to be 30 epi (ends per inch) rather than 20 epi (In other words - I wanted it to be denser). But I also didn't want to lose the width. So I spent a really long time doing a lot of math (not my strong point). I have already sleyed the reed with the original warp and am now sleying an additional warp into it to achieve those extra 10 ends per inch. Moral of the story: I'm a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment