Warped On!

Dear lord, that took a while. But it is officially warped on! I think I'm going to start experimenting with my warping method. I've been reading lots of blogs lately and I noticed Lynnette's Warping Method. I work front to back, starting with the reed. She works back to front, and I think that would save time and materials. I'm not sure that it would work well with my Mighty Wolf, but if I can find a raddle to attach to the castle and an extra rod for the back, I could probably pull it off.

Maybe I'll actually get to weave a little today.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much - I really do swear by the back to front method. I spent many years going front to back which is wonderful for random stripe warps but I always seemed to have tension problems and it can completely wreck fine silk threads. I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts